Join Our Ride for Food Team
Did you know that Project Bread’s 2014 Status Report on Hunger in Massachusetts found that the food insecurity rate has increased by 71% over the past ten years?
- This year’s ride will take place on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
- There will be three great, well-staffed routes of 10, 25, and 50 miles to choose from.
- Riders who join the Gaining Ground team agree to set a fundraising goal of $1,000, with a minimum requirement of $250 raised.
- Everyone raising $1,000 will receive the 2016 Ride for Food cycling jersey.
- All routes will start and end at the Noble and Greenough School in Dedham, MA, winding through the surrounding towns of Dover, Holliston, Medfield, Millis, Medway, Sherborn, Needham, and Westwood.
- Enjoy a great day of riding, celebration, food, music, awards, and prizes.
- Registration for the ride is $75.
Ready to Help?
- Register to ride for the Gaining Ground team
- Make a donation to the entire team
- Support an individual team rider
- Contact us to volunteer during the event
- Attend Ultimate Food Rescue Challenge: Thursday, August 18 at Les Zygomates.