Join the Ride for Food for Fun and Funds
For the second year, Gaining Ground will participate in the Three Squares New England Ride for Food, a bike ride that raises funds to eliminate hunger in New England. Last year Gaining Ground fielded a team of 16 riders who raised more than $21,000 to support our programs! Will you join us this year?
- This year’s ride will take place on Sunday, September 24.
- There will be three well-staffed routes of 10, 25, or 50 miles from which to choose.
- Riders who join the Gaining Ground team agree to set a fundraising goal of $1,000, with a minimum requirement of $300 raised.
- Everyone raising $1,000 will receive the 2017 Ride for Food cycling jersey.
- All routes will start and end at the Noble and Greenough School in Dedham, Mass., winding through the surrounding towns of Dover, Holliston, Medfield, Millis, Medway, Sherborn, Needham, and Westwood.
- Enjoy a great day of riding, celebration, food, music, awards, and prizes.
- Registration for the ride is $75.
Ready to Roll With Us?
- Register to ride for the Gaining Ground team.
- Make a donation to the entire team.
- Support an individual team rider.
- Attend Ultimate Food Rescue Challenge: Thursday, August 15 at Capo Restaurant.
- Contact us to volunteer during the event.