Open Position: Administrative Assistant
Gaining Ground, a non profit farm in Concord, MA, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the day-to-day responsibilities of supporting our organization. An ideal candidate should be highly organized and self-motivated with an ability to work independently. The candidate will need to juggle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and work with a variety of people. Our grassroots organization thrives on committed, friendly individuals who support our mission with enthusiasm and a sense of humor.
Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Open, sort and distribute mail
- Purchase and organize office supplies
- Managing office email
- Assist with employee intake
- Work with and update development database
- Enter donor gifts and acknowledgements
- Manage spring and fall appeals process
- Support donor appreciation and other events
Board of Directors Support:
- Organize and provide marketing materials upon request
- Assist with on boarding new directors
- Prepare for monthly board meetings
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, donor databases and Constant Contact required.
- Administer the organizations use of Google apps – Drive, Email, Calendar & Contacts
8 hours per week, salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com