Join Our Ride for Food Team
May 19, 2016
Did you know that Project Bread’s 2014 Status Report on Hunger in Massachusetts found that the food insecurity rate has increased by 71% over the past ten years?
This year, Gaining Ground will be participating in the Three Squares New England Ride for Food, a bike ride that raises funds to eliminate hunger in New England.
- This year’s ride will take place on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
- There will be three great, well-staffed routes of 10, 25, and 50 miles to choose from.
- Riders who join the Gaining Ground team agree to set a fundraising goal of $1,000, with a minimum requirement of $250 raised.
- Everyone raising $1,000 will receive the 2016 Ride for Food cycling jersey.
- All routes will start and end at the Noble and Greenough School in Dedham, MA, winding through the surrounding towns of Dover, Holliston, Medfield, Millis, Medway, Sherborn, Needham, and Westwood.
- Enjoy a great day of riding, celebration, food, music, awards, and prizes.
- Registration for the ride is $75.
Ready to Help?
- Register to ride for the Gaining Ground team
- Make a donation to the entire team
- Support an individual team rider
- Contact us to volunteer during the event
- Attend Ultimate Food Rescue Challenge: Thursday, August 18 at Les Zygomates.