Join Our Ride for Food Team
May 19, 2016
Did you know that Project Bread’s 2014 Status Report on Hunger in Massachusetts found that the food insecurity rate has increased by 71% over the past ten years?
- This year’s ride will take place on Sunday, September 25, 2016.
- There will be three great, well-staffed routes of 10, 25, and 50 miles to choose from.
- Riders who join the Gaining Ground team agree to set a fundraising goal of $1,000, with a minimum requirement of $250 raised.
- Everyone raising $1,000 will receive the 2016 Ride for Food cycling jersey.
- All routes will start and end at the Noble and Greenough School in Dedham, MA, winding through the surrounding towns of Dover, Holliston, Medfield, Millis, Medway, Sherborn, Needham, and Westwood.
- Enjoy a great day of riding, celebration, food, music, awards, and prizes.
- Registration for the ride is $75.
Ready to Help?