Thank You to Our Spring 2015 Supporters!
March 6, 2015
The Board and Staff would like to express our sincere gratitude to all those supporters who have given generously and shared their time and talents with Gaining Ground. Special thanks go to:
- Ken Bassett of Sasaki Associates, for providing barn planning suggestions.
- Denny Blodget, for helping with the newsletter.
- John Frumer of Christie Sullivan & Young PC, for his legal review and correspondence over updates to our employee manual.
- Todd Fry of Mill Cities Leadership Institute, for providing “pitch coaching” for a successful grant application with NetScout.
- Debbie Dorsey of iVideo Boston, for filming and editing a video that convinced funders to repair our greenhouse!
- Peter Gifford, for tilling the garden at the Old Manse for us every year.
- Peter Grey at Bedford Food Pantry, for donating a Vermont Garden Cart in honor of Nan Hoeflich.
- Steve Hathaway, for creating a beautiful film about our community sugaring process.
- Lindsay Kerr, high school student, for volunteering in the office on a regular basis.
- Kristi Kienholz, for her strategic planning guidance.
- The maple tree owners and the towns of Concord and Carlisle, who generously allow us to tap their trees so we can make maple syrup for our recipients.
- Richard Nichols, for sharing his knowledge of high-quality sugaring practices.
- David Outerbridge, for his much appreciated carpentry skills that made our greenhouse and sugaring activities more pleasant and productive.
- Debra Stark of Debra’s Natural Gourmet, who donated to Gaining Ground her honorarium for a speaking engagement at the United Women’s Club of Concord.
- Nash Family Foundation, donor of our gently used truck.
- Susan Winship of Greater Lowell Community Foundation, for arranging “pitch coaching” for a successful grant application.
- Numerous supporters of our Visionaries event: Codman Community Farms; Mike Frederick at Thoreau Society; Nancy Grohol at Thoreau Farm Trust; Middlesex Savings Bank; panelists Doug Rauch, Katie Stagliano, and Ashley Stanley; Mia Royce; The Fenn School.